The living room is still a mess. But it's less of a mess than it was the first day. I wanted to find play a game of hide and seek with that photo, but there's nothing all that exciting going on.
This is a trick that I learned when I was growing up. I took the doors out of the closet in this bedroom because I don't really want to use the closet as a closet. Instead, I've put my MythTV computer in there (it's like a homemade TIVO). The extra floor and wall space (since I don't need to worry about blocking the closet anymore) give me quite a bit more room. This is the same room as the next picture.
My computer is in the opposite corner, which allows me to have the computer TV on in the background while I work or play games or whatever. You don't really see it, but in the back left corner I've got the guitar stuff stashed. I don't know what else will go in this room, but my mom has suggested putting the futon in there. I'll get there when I get there.
I've moved on to chapter seven of the textbook, but with my parents in town next week I'm not sure if I'm going to have as much time to work on it. I really, really want to have it done by early June, so I'm going to have to be a little more focused and efficient.