My kitchen: The sinks are a little shallow and the garbage disposal doesn't work right now (there is supposedly a maintenance guy that will stop by tomorrow morning to work on it). I have sufficient working surfaces because on the other side I have an uninterrupted counter which faces a bar.
Pantry: Being a cooking guy, the walk-in pantry is very nice. It gives me a place to store the kitchen gadgets I have and still have places for cans of stuff. You can't see it, but there's another set of shelves on the other side.
Balcony: Here's a view from the balcony. I was originally supposed to have a first floor room (heat rises), but there was a little mistake and that room was not going to be vacant early enough for me to move in. But I'm still happy with this inward facing view (instead of looking at the street).
Bookshelf: Here is the collection of my non-cooking and non-music books. It's really not all that exciting. I've read most of what you see on the top 3 shelves, and I'm familiar with the content of most of the textbooks on the bottom shelf.
Dessert: Here's the view at the table of the Bellagio buffet where I had dinner with my friends who helped me move. Before you accuse me/us of being wasteful, this was the state of the dessert only after the "tasting" portion of the dessert course. It was a nice system if you're not afraid of the other people's germs. Take a bite, pass it to your left, and repeat. In this very efficient manner, we were able to try 9 different desserts without feeling bad about wasting food. After this picture was taken, everyone grabbed what they wanted to eat and we finished most of it.